Multicultural Affairs is responsible for the administration of multicultural grant programs, which contribute to the South Australian Government's commitment to supporting our diverse and vibrant multicultural community.
Applications are now open for Grants SA 2018-19 funding.
Grants SA, administered by the Department of Human Services (DHS), in partnership with the Department of the Premier and Cabinet, provides grants to community organisations to improve community participation, wellbeing and quality of life for South Australians.
Multicultural groups and communities are a priority for Grants SA funding, particularly for projects that will develop and strengthen our multicultural communities, encourage cross-cultural awareness, and foster intercultural relationships, mutual respect, understanding and community unity.
Further information is available at the DHS website or by contacting the Multicultural Affairs grants team on 1300 650 985 or MulticulturalAffairs@sa.gov.au.
The following online resources also provide information about other funding opportunities:
- GRANTassist - provides up-to-date information on South Australian Government assistance and programs for communities, clubs and individuals.
- Community Grants Hub - provides a current list of grant opportunities from the Australian Commonwealth Government.
- Grants SA Successful Applicants
- Round 1 Multicultural Infrastructure Grants Successful Applicants
- Round 2 Multicultural Infrastructure Grants 2017-18 Successful Applicants
- Stronger Families, Stronger Communities 2017-18 to 2018-19 Successful Applicants
Contact the Multicultural Affairs grants team, between Monday and Friday, 9am to 5pm, on 1300 650 985 or MulticulturalAffairs@sa.gov.au.